Monday, September 27, 2010

Poverty, Justin Beiber and school

I don't want to go out today. The sky is gloomy and its raining. I love the rain. I've been doing a lot of thinking these days and less physical activities. I've been absent from school three times already. I'm planning of not going to work but the thought of what will happen to my paycheck scares me.

I'm having a problem with my language class. I am so passionate about the language, I love it, I love the people who speaks it but unfortunately I just couldn't speak the language. I am having a problem understanding its grammar. I'm not just really good in languages. For example, I've been studying English for years and my grammar is still below average. Anyway, I'm not giving up. I'm still going to school. I can use my being absent three times as the reason that I am not good compared to my classmates. I sometimes envied those people who can abandon their dreams easily without much having to suffer a lot consequences.

I am scared of surrendering my dreams or the mere thought of losing it. I've been very lazy the past few days and I don't know how much time I have left before poverty overtakes me. I've considering of buying a new music player. I need more space to store data. I'm listening to Justin Beiber and I'm loving the boy.

4 comments :

  1. language acquisition to really work requires tremendous patience and suffering, it is like you are completely rewiring your brain. just keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with line of flight. Though it applies to other things too. If you want to be good at something, anything, there is no other way but to keep on doing it, keep on honing the skill.

    I believe what you're feeling right now is part of the process. Everyone who's into something gets frustrated every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... what's up? uhm... the way i see it is that you don't really like what you are doing because if you do, it should be the easiest thing to do in the world and you wouldn't be lazy... i know i am in no position to tell you what to do but i hope you find your true passion in life... i hope i find mine too... haay... smile, it will make you feel a lot better :P

    ReplyDelete