Sunday, November 21, 2010

a day

I spent my entire Saturday sleeping. I stayed away from books and things that I would love to do on a Saturday. I woke up with much energy to face a warm Sunday morning but later changed my mind and decided to have a couple more hours of sleep.

I intended to watch National Geographic's Great Migrations it was 10 minutes to nine and I tried scanning some channels and ended up watching The Accidental Husband. I've been very busy these past few days trying to keep up with things in the academia and working to earn so money and learning a foreign language that I almost forgotten how to say hello in the Filipino language. I almost forgotten romance. My heart these days become so quiet.

The movie just awaken some part of me. I've been trying to love people. Loving them is not easy and my heart gets tired easily but its nice to fall in love all over again.

1 comment :