Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last Christmas

December is the saddest month of my life since I was young. It's the time where I am mostly jealous of my cousins and friends because they received gifts. It's the time that almost every corner I see happy families gathered together. It's the busiest time for me as well, I have lots of house chores to do during this time.

Last December was different. I received the greatest gift so far. A present that unwraps himself. We slept together, ate and laugh. Happiest moment of my life. I am 6 years older than him but he has faced a lot in life already. He's cute, about 3 inches taller than me, he's muscles are toned yet a little lanky for me. Perhaps its no surprise since he is in a military school.

He's still a student yet he is the sending supporting his brother's schooling financially. I admire him for that. When I received his invitation to visit Baguio this December I was very excited. I haven't seen him since February that was my first visit of the place. I was surprised that he chose to spend Christmas with me rather than with his family. I am planning to visit Baguio again this February though I am not hoping that I can be with him. I understand he is very busy but how I wish he can spend a day with me while I'm there. Will be staying there for a week. I am very excited.

No comments :

Post a Comment