Wednesday, August 19, 2009

back to civilization

I feel so lost within the past few days. After work I just answered my assignments and didn't bother if whether I understand my lessons. The moment I opened my books I just browse directly to the page of my exercises and browse to where I could find the answers.

Yesterday I filed my resignation letters, I submitted two. One is effective immediately and one where I have to render a 30 day notice. I don't know how long will this feeling last. This is so foreign to me. I could feel that I am in a state of rebellion right now that I want to break every law.
It has been a long time since I went online. I think I need time to stay away from wires and computers but that didn't even make me any better.

I am reading Harry Potter series right now, I am such a late bloomer and I starting to love it, but for me Lord of the Rings is still the best. I am now at the Goblet of Fire.

3 comments :